Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selling horses

We had to sell Spook last week. I put an add up for him on Thurs, Fri morning I had an email in my inbox. Fri afternoon they drove down to Gooding, and took him home. I feel like such an asshole. I gave the horse to Jesse. She rides him, not all the time, but alot. She takes him into town on her own, rides all over the place by herself. I just can't afford to buy hay for four horses this year after being out of work for two months. He's the only one I could sell to get enough hay to keep two of them. Well I could have sold Ben and Apache. I don't know if I'm just a bad person for being selfish. She is the one who said sell Spook. She's not going to be here long she says. She's wanting to move to her Dad's house, and in a year join the Airforce. I think she needs to have a plan B when that happens, but... Meh. Some one did come out and look at Ben lastnight. I think she really liked him. I'm not sure she was crazy about his age, but I do think he's what she is looking for, for her husband. She looked him all over nose to tail. I liked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWinin

Try these other posts