Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fuzzy toilet seats

 My first post from my Kindle since Teh Spawn has taken over the computer
 this morning. No spell check. This should be good. We've been doing great
with not using the heater and only the wood stove. I end up sleep on the couch
till around one or so and throwing more wood on the fire before going into the
bedroom. Most of the house stays warm. The livmgroom gets up to almost eighty
so the bedrooms still get heat. Upstairs is a little chilly. We have a small space heater
for when we are watching movies or on the computer. Jess has an elctric blanket
now for her bed. Scotty and I have had one for a while now. The only real big bitch I have is
the toilet seats. About freeze my ass to them in the middle of the night or early in
the mornings. They are so cold. Half the time I end up siding down my jammer
 pants just far enoug to cover my legs and not pee on them. Brrrr. I either need to
get heaed seas or those rediculous fuzzy seat covers. Hot pink maybe. Oh or zebra
stripes. Wouldnt that be a hoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWinin

Try these other posts