Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Shrimp Journal

They're here!!! I finally got the ghost bees I've been wanting for so long, and they look amazing in this tank against the black substrate.




They are frustratingly hard to photograph. They almost glow unless you turn down a bunch of settings on the camera. Almost harder to photo than the golden bees.


They guys I got the blue bolt mosuras, and was doing the import order recently had these up for sale. 11 adult shrimp with three berried already. One lady started dropping babies in the bag and another molted an berried up in transport, cause there were four berried females in there. Only two are pretty much mostly all clear, I was a little worried about that from the add pics, but all the rest have at least a few thin white stripes. A couple are beautifully marked. 

I looked right silly with a flashlight in one hand, an airline tube in my mouth, and the other end of the airline in my other hand. I was trying to gently suck up the tiny brand new baby shrimp from the container I drip acclimated them in, and there were all these beads of purigen in the bottom from the breather bag they were shipped in. They were SO hard to see. 

Now... Pic spam!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWinin

Try these other posts