Sunday, December 30, 2018

Shrimp Journal

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the H2O2 treatments is working on whatever was affecting my shrimp. I've done water changes on all the problem tanks, bringing down the TDS and GH to the minimum acceptable levels. The berried titibee is still berried and her eggs nice and tight, but her tank wasn't giving me any issues. I do have a mustard green berried in the yellows tank, and after weeks of waiting, two berried aura blues again.






These should be two new ones, not the two who were berried before. Here's one looking nice and blue, and hopefully ready to molt again soon.



I've been in the don't water change, just top off unless water parameters need adjusting down, but what's working for some people don't always work for others. The blue dreams got a water change and I was able to get a few decent pics in there again finally with the tannin diluted down.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWinin

Try these other posts